Barnstead DIamond RO Reverse Osmosis
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Ultimate Reverse Osmosis System!
- 6, 12 or 24 liters per hour.
- Automatic operation.
- Compact design.
- Three systems are available providing product water flow rates of 6, 12 or 24 liters per hour.
- Short on space…The DIamond RO small footprint allows you to mount it virtually anywhere.
- 12 and 24 liter per hour system uses new pump technology to provide for silent operation.
- 6 liter per hour system uses available in-house line pressure.
- One model all voltages.
- CSA and CE listed.
- Can be Wall mounted or Bench mounted.
- No additional components are needed.
- Each system supplied with everything you need for operation; arrives complete with prefilter, MPS (Membrane Protection System) cartridge, extruded carbon filter and membrane(s).
- Unique Membrane Protection System cartridge eliminates the need to soften your water.
- Automatic flush cleanses the RO membranes helping to eliminate the build-up of scale on the membrane assuring you maximum membrane life.
- A series of internal pressure gauges allow you to monitor membrane operating pressure and pressure drops across the pretreatment filters.
- Controls provide for fully automatic operation.
- Monitor system operation with indicator lights on the control panel alerting you of vital information including membrane performance and reservoir level.
- Mount your controls and indicators up to 10 feet (3 meters) away from your system with the remote mounting control panel accessory.
- Control panel indicates the status of the system including “Stand By” indicating that the reservoir is full.
- This unit includes a special Membrane Protection System (MPS) to enhance membrane life and performance.
- This unique system inhibits scale build up on the membrane surface to give you the best performance possible.
- System alerts you if the carbon needs changing or the membrane is not functioning.
30 and 60 Liter Storage Reservoirs
- The DIamond RO system requires product water storage to provide you with the quantity of water you require when you need it.
- Our rigid fluorinated polyethylene reservoirs are specially designed for operation with our NANOpure DIamond series systems.
- The reservoirs are filtered to prevent airborne contamination and incorporate level controls to start and stop your DIamond RO when needed as well as preventing the NANOpure DIamond from operating if there is not sufficient water in the reservoir to satisfy its requirements.
- They also contain outlets for your NANOpure, dishwasher and allows you to draw water directly from the tank.
- The tanks are also fluorinated to prevent recontamination of the water from contact with impure surfaces.