Barnstead ROpure Infinity Reverse Osmosis
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Ultimate Reverse Osmosis System!
- Designed to meet the changing demands of your laboratory by producing from 50 to 400 liters of water a day.
- Each unit is capable of producing up to 15 or 30 liters per hour of laboratory grade water to meet your needs.
- Systems are wall and bench mountable, providing you with the opportunity to choose the best location.
- Systems can be easily upgraded from 15 to 30 liters an hour.
- Microprocessor control allows for 24 hour fully automatic operation.
- An integral pump provides consistent operation and flow rates.
- Automatic flush cleanses RO membranes for 10 minutes every four hours, eliminating contaminant build-up.
- A series of internal pressure gauges allow you to monitor membrane operating pressure and the performance of the prefilter.
- Each system is supplied with everything you need for operation.
- Each system comes complete with membrane(s), pretreatment cartridge, prefilter cartridge, and MPS cartridge.
- The large pivoting LCD display allows you to constantly monitor the water quality to ensure optimum system performance.
- This unit includes a special Membrane Protection System (MPS) to enhance membrane life and performance.
- This unique system inhibits scale build up on the membrane surface to give you the best performance possible.
- System can display membrane % rejection, water conductivity, resistivity, TDS level and more!
- Plus, it automatically reminds you when it’s time to change the pretreatment and MPS cartridges.
60 Liter Reservoir
- The ROpure Infinity system requires storage to provide you with the quantity of water you require when you need it.
- The new rigid fluorinated polyethylene reservoir is specially designed for operation with our Infinity series systems.
- This new reservoir is filtered to prevent airborne contamination and incorporates level controls to start and stop your ROpure Infinity when needed.
- It also contains outlets for your NANOpure, dishwasher and allows you to draw water directly from the tank.