Barnstead Largest Fiberglass Storage Reservoirs
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Our Largest Storage Reservoir!
- 50, 100, and 200 gallon capacity.
- Multiple access ports for distribution.
- Rigid fiberglass construction.
- Reverse osmosis systems require storage to eliminate back pressure on the reverse osmosis membrane and provide the quantity of water that will meet your requirements.
- Barnstead provides a variety of storage reservoirs ranging in volume from 50 liters to 200 gallons, depending upon your needs.
- All tanks are designed to ensure automatic operation when used in conjunction with Barnstead reverse osmosis systems.
- For automatic operation with the fiberglass storage reservoir, please order the float switch accessory.
- Whether your need is for small volumes to feed a NANOpure, E-pure, or EASYpure II, or large volumes to feed an entire building, Barnstead has the tank for you.