Lindberg / Blue M Multi-Purpose Circulating Water Baths
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Advanced general purpose circulating water baths offer a combination of contemporary cabinet design, advanced microprocessor control and a range of accessories to suit your specific laboratory or process application.
- High-strength cabinet construction with 304 stainless steel interior tanks withstand the most critical applications in demanding laboratory environments.
- Circulating models are available in heated only versions, temperature range 5°C above ambient to +100°C, or combined heated/refrigerated models for operation from 0°C to +100°C.
- Choose from four popular cabinet sizes.
- Temperature range from 5°C above ambient to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; refrigerated model rated at 0°C to +100°C, ±0.1°C.
- Microprocessor with RTD probe provides simple, accurate and repeatable temperature control while optimizing control parameters during operation.
- Single stage, centrifugal pump with independent supply/return ports for maximum circulation.
- Reversible stainless steel rack allows for optional reduction of working depth by 2”(5cm).
- Built to UL and CUL criteria for safety and performance.
- Includes 10’ power cord with plug.
- Digital temperature display, simultaneously reads setpoint and water temperature.
- Recessed control module protects against dirt and moisture.
Dual Independent Overtemperature Safety System
- Adjustable high limit control prevents critical process overtemp conditions at any point over the bath operating range, protecting the bath and its load; interrupts heat, flashes visual warning and automatically resets when temperature returns to normal.
- Fixed overtemperature safety, factory set 105°C, shuts off bath power; push button manual reset.
Cabinet and Tank Construction
- Integrated industrial strength pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium.
- Rounded corners for better water circulation, improved uniformity and easier cleaning; includes a built-in drain with on/off valve.
- Moisture-proof blanketed fiberglass insulation surrounding water chamber improves temperature stability and energy efficiency.
- 304 stainless steel construction resists chemicals, simplifies cleaning.
- Long-life heating elements for quick response to controller.
- Protective non-skid rubber feet protect the lab bench.
- Attractive front panel bezel for easy cleaning.
- Mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer; thermometer sold separately.
- Refrigeration system allows accurate control at temperatures near or below ambient conditions.
- Quiet-running, hermetically sealed refrigeration system.
- High volume heat removal capacity rated at 3000 BTU/Hr at 27°C (nominal).
- Ideal for use with 60%/40% ethylene glycol/water mixture to prevent icing at temperatures below 10°C.
- Independent ON/OFF switch for refrigeration system; system can be switched OFF for operation above ambient temperatures.
- Includes: Reversible stainless-steel rack, temperature probe, 10ft. (3m) power cord with plug, and mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer (thermometer sold separately).
- Warranty ¥ : 1 year, parts; 90 days, labor.
- Certifications: UL, cUL.