Lindberg / Blue M Shaking Circulating Water Baths
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Two baths in one, Lindberg/Blue M shaking water baths are designed to meet industrial research, environmental, biotech and general laboratory applications which require close temperature control with a reciprocating motion.
- The multi-use design allows operation with or without the shaker function.
- Choose from heated only or heated and refrigerated models.
- Temperature range from 5°C above ambient to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; refrigerated model rated at 0°C to +100°C, ±0.1°C.
- Microprocessor control with RTD probe for simple, accurate and repeatable operation.
- Single stage, centrifugal pump with independent supply/return ports for maximum circulation.
- Independent, adjustable shaker function with separate ON/OFF switches.
- Built to UL and CUL criteria for safety and performance.
- Includes 10’ power cord with plug.
- Digital temperature display, simultaneously reads setpoint and water temperature.
- Recessed control module protects against dirt and moisture.
- Long-life, low watt density heating elements for quick response to controller.
Dual Independent Overtemperature Safety System
- Adjustable high limit control prevents critical process overtemp conditions at any point over the bath operating range, protecting the bath and its load; interrupts heat, flashes visual warning and automatically resets when temperature returns to normal.
- Fixed overtemperature safety, factory set 105°C, shuts off bath power; push button manual reset.
- Independent ON/OFF switch for shaker operation.
- Reciprocating action, adjustable over a range up to 200 strokes per minute.
- Speed control dial with illuminated power switch for variable motion adjustment.
- Adjustable stroke from 0.875” to 1.5”.
Cabinet and Tank Construction
- Integrated industrial strength pump for internal circulation; maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the medium.
- Rounded corners for better water circulation, improved uniformity and easier cleaning; includes a built-in drain.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel interior tank withstand the most critical applications in demanding laboratory environments.
- Independent shaker carriage,welded 304 stainless steel on high impact nylon rollers; removable.
- Insulated chamber walls improve temperature stability and energy efficiency.
- Protective non-skid rubber feet to protect the lab bench.
- Mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer; thermometer sold separately.
Refrigerated Shaking Circulating Model
- Refrigeration system allows accurate control at temperatures near or below ambient conditions.
- Quiet-running, hermetically sealed refrigeration system.
- High volume heat removal capacity rated at 3000 BTU/Hr at 27°C (nominal).
- Independent ON/OFF switch for refrigeration system; system can be switched OFF for operation at above ambient temperatures.
- Includes: 10ft. power cord with plug. Refrigerated model includes independent power cords for bath and refrigeration system (chiller).
- Two 5ft. hoses with worm gear clamps are provided for customer connection of bath to chiller unit.
- Warranty ¥ : 1 year, parts; 90 days, labor.