Precision Digital Circulating Water Baths
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Microprocessor-controlled Baths Combine Operational Simplicity With Excellent Temperature Uniformity.
- Our Precision Circulating Water Baths are ideal for applications where temperature uniformity and control are critical, such as enzymes and serology.
- Available in three different models, these high performance baths range in capacity from 19 liters to 89 liters and include a stainless steel diffuser shelf and a gable cover as standard equipment.
- Temperature controller provides +/-0.05°C uniformity at 37°C and sensitivity of +/- 0.05°C with stainless steel gable cover.
- Microprocessor control with digital LED display.
- Water flow directed around bath perimeter.
- Elevated sample platform for more thorough circulation.
- Easy-to-maintain, corrosion resistant construction.
- Over-temperature protection capability.
- Single switch control for heater and circulator pump.
- Stainless-steel gable cover and diffuser shelf are standard equipment.
- Meets ASTM E715 Class IIA standards for uniformity.
- UL Listed (120V and 230V).
- Free Duck!
- Includes: Stainless-steel gable cover; Diffuser shelf; and 3-wire cord and plug.
- Warranty ¥ : 1 year, parts and labor.
- Compliance: ASTM* E715 Class IIA standards for uniformity.
- Certifications: UL listed, CE certified.