Precision Digital Dubnoff Reciprocal Shaking Water Baths
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Our Precision Dubnoff Reciprocal Shaking Baths are designed specifically for applications that require your samples to be incubated in a controlled atmosphere.
- This bath has a capacity of 14.5 liters (3.9 gallons), and has a depth of 3.5 inches (8.9 cm).
- One large and two small gassing hoods are included with each bath along with the gable cover.
- An optional 3-gas (oxygen, nitrogen, and CO2) flowmeter is available for precise control of the atmosphere surrounding your important samples.
- Dubnoff baths equipped with gassing hoods: 1 large and 2 small.
- Microprocessor control with digital LED display and shaker control.
- Adjustable shaking speed from 30 to 200 (OPM) oscillations/min.
- Push-button convenience for entry of temperature and shaking speed.
- Over-temperature protection capability.
- Automatic motor shut-down capability.
- One-piece, easy-to-remove tray for easy use and maintenance.
- Free stainless-steel gable cover included.
- Meets ASTM Method E 715 Class IIA standards.
- UL Listed (120V and 230V).
- Optional O2/N2/CO2 flowmeter.
- Free Duck!
- Optional O2/N2/CO2 flowmeter available.
- Includes: One large and two small gassing hoods; Stainless-steel gable cover.
- Warranty ¥ : 1 year, parts and labor.
- Compliance: ASTM* Method E 715 Class IIA standards.
- Certifications: UL listed.