Thermolyne 2200 Aluminum Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Large Surface for Large Loads!
- Large heating surface.
- Excellent temperature control.
- Up to 40 lb. (18.2 kg) loads.
- 24 month warranty.
- Aluminum top plate outperforms other materials; provides superior temperature uniformity and stability.
- Thermostatic temperature control provides excellent stability.
- Safe and reliable high temperature use.
- Cycle light indicates when power is being supplied to heating element.
- Stainless steel case provides optimal strength for heavy loads.
- Hot plate case is painted with epoxy paint for increased chemical resistance in corrosive environments.
- Large 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) and 12" x 24" (30.5 x 60.9 cm) top plate surfaces accommodate up to 40 lb (18.2 kg) loads.
- Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
- Acid/Base digestions - trace metal analysis, etc.
- Sample drying.
- General reagent heating.
- Heating TLC plates.