Thermolyne Aluminum / Cast Iron Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Uniform Heating at a Reasonable Price!
- Aluminum top for uniform temperature control.
- Cast iron top remote control for caustic reagent fume hood use.
- 24 month warranty.
Standard HPA1900 Models Offer:
- Thermostatic temperature control provides excellent stability of top plate temperature to ±3°C(5.3°F) over temperature range.
- Embedded heating elements transfer heat evenly to top plate.
- Aluminum top plate maintains uniform temperature across top plate surface (±2.4°C at 100°C) and offers low temperature (38°C) control.
- Cycle light indicates when power is being supplied to the heating element.
- Use only with glass vessels.
Remote Control RC1900 Models Offer:
- Cast iron top plate permits use at higher temperatures, 480°C maximum.
- Thick cast iron top provides years of durable use.
- Temperature stability of top plate to ±4°C (7.2°F) over temperature range.
- Designed for use in fume hood and other hostile environments where the operator and temperature control need to be isolated.
- Temperature control can be placed up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) from hot plate.
- Cast iron top plate can be used to heat glass or metal vessels.
- Temperature selection is provided by a percentage input controller.
- Thermometer well provided in top plate accommodates optional thermometer (Part No. MEX140) for monitoring top plate temperature.
- Both models accommodate up to 20 lb (9 kg).
- Heat aqueous reagents.
- Semiconductor baking.
- Turn your HPA1900 or RC1900 into a hot plate utility oven.