Thermolyne Cimarec Digital Ceramic / Aluminum Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* Cimarec+ Series Aluminum/Ceramic Top Hot Plates.
Performance, Safety & Control
- LED digital temperature display.
- Warning system deters accidental contact with hot surface.
- Stable, low-profile design available in three sizes.
- 24 month warranty.
- Easy-to-read digital display indicates temperature settings, adjustable in 5°increments, from 5° up to 540°C (41° to 1004°F), depending on model.
- Microprocessor-controlled feedback technology maintains consistent, repeatable temperature settings. Ideal for labs that perform repetitive procedures.
- Hot surface alert safety systems protect from accidental burns.
- Bright red warning lights signal when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F).
- Unit display flashes “HOT” - “OFF” when heating is turned off, until heating surface is below a cool 50°C.
- Flat top and high-wattage heating elements combine to provide superior heating transfer and fast time-to-boil.
- Three sizes offer flexibility from microscale chemistries to larger vessels.
- Integral ring-stand holder accommodates 0.5" (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- Rugged low-profile cast aluminum body provides stability and durability.
- Accommodates sample weights to 35 lb. (15.9 kg) on the 10" x 10" models, 25 lb. (11.3 kg) on 7" x 7" models and 15 lb. (6.8 kg) on 4" x 4" models.
- All models supplied with detachable cord.
Choose from Ceramic or Aluminum Top:
- Rugged aluminum surface provides uniform heat distribution and added durability to sustain point impacts that might break ceramic or glass surfaces.
- Cimarec’s seamless reflective white ceramic top enhances sample visibility and provides an easy-to-clean and alkali/acid resistance surface.