Thermolyne Cimarec Remote Controlled Ceramic Top Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
Remote Controlled for General Lab Use!
- Control up to 6 feet away.
- Quick connect.
- Cimarec remote control units offer the same rugged construction as our Cimarec models.
- For safety, Cimarec remote-controlled hot plate models include a power indicator light signaling that power is being applied to the control.
- Accommodates a fume hood when applications require remote control.
- Remote controls can be located up to six feet away from hot plate units.
- A quick disconnect on control box power cord allows easy routing through small openings.
- Unique mounting bracket on control box allows controls to be mounted on topside or underneath a surface at a 45° or 90° angle.
- Excellent for bringing aqueous solutions to a rapid boil.
- Reach maximum temperature of 538°C (1000°F) in eight minutes.
- Boiling time: 12 minutes for 600 ml of H2O in a 1 liter flask.
- Infinite temperature selection provided by a percentage input controller.
- Temperature stability is ±5°C (9°F) throughout the operating temperature range.
- Not recommended for heating metal vessels.
- General fume hood applications.
- Environmental chambers and glove boxes.
Thermolyne cimarec remote control hot plate, ceramic, 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 1100 watt, 9.2 amp
Thermo Fisher Sci Inc