Thermolyne Largest Remote Control Porcelain Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Remote Heating Control of Multiple Vessels!
- Process large volumes with uniform heating.
- Isolation of control allows operation in hostile environments.
- 24 month warranty.
- Porcelain coated, stainless steel top offers chemical and stain resistance.
- Temperature stability of the RC2200 units is ±5°C (9°F) over the operating temperature range.
- Embedded heating elements evenly transfer heat to the top plate for maximum temperature uniformity - within ±10°C (18°F) at 150°C (300°F).
- Line cord from the hot plate to remote control is protected by chemically resistant cover.
- Stainless steel case offers maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Power light indicates when control is operating.
- Unit includes a five foot (1.5 meters) long three-wire cord, and plug.
- Infinite temperature selection is provided by a percentage input controller.
- Large 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) and 12" x 24" (30.5 cm x 60.9 cm) top plate surfaces accommodate up to 40 lb (18.1 kg) loads.
- Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
- Multiple sample digestions-acidic or basic aqueous solutions.
- Large scale evaporation or concentration of aqueous solutions.