Thermolyne Nuova Porcelain Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Great Low-End Temperature Control!
- Corrosion resistant heating surface.
- Low profile.
- 24 month warranty.
- Die cast aluminum case provides durability and long life.
- Porcelain-coated stainless steel top for corrosion resistance.
- Topside drip edge protects internal components in case of spillage.
- Compact, low profile design fits on the most crowded lab bench.
- All units include an integral ring stand holder to accommodate a 0.5" (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1 kg) loads.
- Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
- All units include PTFE stir bar.
- Demand-type thermostatic temperature control provides excellent temperature stability: ± 5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F).
- Embedded heating elements uniformly transfer heat to the top plate.
- Low temperature control: 38°C (100°F) makes the Nuova hot plate the perfect choice for warming applications.
- General reagent heating.
- Evaporation of liquid.
- Sample drying.
- Heating TLC plates.