Thermolyne Student Aluminum / Stainless Steel Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Economical Fixed and Adjustable Temperature Models!
- Compact design.
- Quick heat up.
- Perforated stainless steel case allows air to circulate to protect controls and counter top from excess heat.
- Ideal for quick sample testing.
- Recommended for use with glass vessels.
- Low profile and small diameter heating surface combines to give you lots of heat in a very small footprint.
- Maximum temperature-399°C (750°F).
- Thermostatic control is preset at 399°C (750°F) and stainless steel top heats to maximum temperature in just eight minutes!
- Maximum temperature-371°C (700°F).
- Thermostatic temperature control provides excellent stability of the top plate temperature and your sample.
- Hot plate reaches 260°C (500°F) in just 4 1/2 minutes.
- General laboratory heating of aqueous solutions.
- Sample drying.
- Evaporation of aqueous solutions.
- Acid/base micro-digestions.