Thermolyne Super-Nuova Digital Aluminum / Ceramic Top Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Thermo Scientific* SuperNuova+ Series Aluminum/Ceramic Top Hot Plates.
Top of the Line Control
- Warning system deters accidental contact with hot surface.
- Remote probe allows for accurate readings of solution temperature to 0.1°C for temperatures below 100°C.
- User-adjustable over-temperature protection prevents runaway temperature conditions.
- 24 month warranty.
- Easy-to-read digital displays indicate temperature settings adjustable in 1°C increments.
- After pressing “SET” and adjusting the setpoint the display will show actual reading after 3 seconds.
- Designed to provide superior control of temperatures below 100°C.
- Ideal for cold room applications.
- Can be used in a 0 to 27°C, 80% relative humidity, non-condensing environment.
- User-programmable preset buttons allow for up to four often-used temperatures to be recalled at the touch of a single button.
- Ideal for labs that perform repetitive procedures.
- Microprocessor-controlled feedback technology maintains consistent, repeatable temperature.
- Hot surface alert safety systems protect from accidental burns.
- Bright red warning lights signal when heating surface is above 50°C (122°F).
- Unit display flashes “HOT” - “OFF” when heating is turned off, until heating surface is below a cool 50°C.
- Walk-away timer shuts off heating after a preset user-defined interval.
- Independently adjustable over temperature protection circuit limits top plate temperature and prevents runaway conditions.
- Calibration mode allows remote probe to be calibrated to external standards and at any temperature the user selects.
- Rugged low-profile cast aluminum body provides stability and durability.
- Unit design provides protection of internal components in case of accidental spillage.
- Available in 7” X 7” and 10” X 10” sizes.
- Accommodates sample weights to 35 lb. (15.9 kg) on the 10” x 10” models, 25 lb. (11.3 kg) on 7” x 7” models.
- Integral ring-stand holder accommodates 0.5” (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- Unique, single knob design controls heating.
- Set points go up slowly when the knob is rotated slowly, faster as the knob is rotated faster.
- The knob is then locked out to avoid accidental changes.
- RS232 port enables you to output time count, temperature setpoint, top surface/remote probe temperature to a printer or computer.
- All models supplied with 6” type K probe, detachable cord and retention bracket that prevents cord from becoming accidentally removed.
Choose from Ceramic or Aluminum Top:
- Rugged aluminum surface provides uniform heat distribution and added durability to sustain point impacts that might break ceramic or glass surfaces.
- Seamless reflective white ceramic top enhances sample visibility and provides an easy-to-clean and alkali/acid resistant surface.