PMC Dataplate Digital / Programmable Aluminum / Ceramic / Porcelain Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
Digital and Programmable!
- Top plate or immersion probe temperature control.
- Multiple stirring models available.
- Program your procedures.
PMC Dataplate 720 and 730 Series Digital Stirring Hot Plates
- Digital display of all parameters.
- Temperature can be displayed in °C or °F.
- Microprocessor temperature monitoring.
- Temperature can be controlled at the top plate surface or within the optional immersion probe.
- Precision electronic speed control (closed loop) by microprocessor.
- Speed is controlled to ± 20 rpm.
- Actual (rpm) displayed to the nearest 10 rpm.
- Digital countdown timer and audible alarm.
- Plate “HOT” Indicator flashes red when top plate surface is above 50°C (122°F).
- AUTO-OFF control sets all parameters to zero at the end of a timed period.
- Single keystroke “HEATER OFF” function key.
Only The PMC Dataplate 730 Series Units Offer:
- Programming - A single program of up to 75 steps (temperature ramps or dwells and stirring speeds) can be stored in memory.
- Program memory battery back-up.
- Program is not lost by turning unit off.
- “HOLD” key to retain target temperature in memory if a power failure occurs.
- Aluminum top plates heat quickly and uniformly.
- Porcelain-coated stainless steel top plates which heat-up more slowly than aluminum tops, but are more chemically resistant than aluminum tops.
- Choose from 1, 5, or 9-position stirring models.
- All stir positions operate at the same speed.
- Five and nine-position models accommodate 5-800 ml or 9-400 ml beakers, respectively.
- Gross weight of items placed on top of all 700 Series digital hot plates should not exceed 20 lb. (9.1 kg).
- Not recommended for use with metal vessels.
- Viscosity studies - up to nine samples may be processed at once.
- Reaction optimization.
- Solubility studies.