PMC Multiple Position Aluminum / Ceramic / Porcelain Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Barnstead International
A Wide Range of Multiple Stirring Configurations!
- Ceramic, or porcelain heating surfaces.
- Several stirring options.
- Four and six place units have individual tops and controls.
- Five and nine place units have a single top plate with individual stir controls.
- Solid, white ceramic tops heat up fast, remain flat at maximum temperatures and are resistant to acid and alkali.
- Porcelain-coated stainless steel top plates heat up more slowly, are designed for low temperature applications and are chemically resistant.
- Units are built from durable cast aluminum cases and painted with chemically resistant paint.
- Five and nine place units hold five 800 ml and nine 400 ml beakers, respectively.
- Weight limits: 20 lb. (9.1 kg) on the 10" x 10" models and 10 lb. (4.5 kg) on the 4" x 4" models.
- Not recommended for use with metal vessels.
- All units include PTFE stir bar.
- Heat control has a power indicator light to help the operator assess the on/off status of the unit at a glance.
- Percentage input control provides infinite temperature settings.