Thermolyne Nuova Porcelain Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Exceptional Low End Temperature Control!
- Corrosion resistant top.
- Full range stirring and heating.
- Low profile.
- 24 month warranty.
- Die cast aluminum case provides durability and long life.
- Porcelain-coated stainless steel top provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Topside drip edge protects internal components in case of spillage.
- Low profile design conserves bench space.
- All units include an integral ring stand holder to accommodate a 0.5" (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1 kg) loads.
- Recommended for use with glass vessels only.
- Low temperature control as low as 38°C (100°F) makes the Nuova hot plate the perfect choice for warming applications.
- Demand-type thermostatic temperature control provides excellent temperature stability: ± 5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F).
- Embedded heating elements transfer heat evenly to the top plate, supplying uniform temperature across top plate surface.
- Excellent slow speed stirring (100 rpm) achieved by turning control knob to speed setting “1”.
- All units include PTFE stir bar.
- Slow speed stirring of culture media.