Thermolyne Super-Nuova Multi-Position Digital Ceramic Top Stirring Hot Plates
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Multi-Position Stirring Hot Plates
- Four in One Performance - all of the features of the Super-Nuova with four-position stirring ability.
- Precision Control - 1 rpm stir control and 1°C temperature control.
- Smart Performance - Walk-away timer, RS232 output and user calibration function.
- Simple Operation - A single knob controls both heating and stirring.
- Built-in Safety Features - Hot top warning system and user defined over temperature protection.
- 24 month warranty.
- Super-Nuova Multi-Position stirring hot plates combine the features of the Super-Nuova with four individually controlled stirring positions; making it the only one of its kind on the market.
- Stir Trac™ breaking feature brings stir bar to an immediate stop for quick flask removal and prevents “runaway” or decoupled stir bars.
- Operation is simple, with a single knob controlling both heating and stirring.
- Store up to three programs and recall at the touch of a button using the preset buttons.
- Dual LED’s display both temperature and stir speed simultaneously.
- Adjust temperature in increments of 1° up to 370°C (698°F); 0.1°C for temperatures below 100°C with remote temperature probe.
- Stirring adjustable in units of 1 rpm.
- “Hot Top” warning system alerts users when the hotplate is over 50°C even if the power is off.
- Walk away timer shuts off heating, stirring, or both after 1, 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
- Seamless, easy-to-clean white ceramic top enhances sample visibility.
- RS232 port outputs time count, temperature and set point directly to your PC.
- Digital display indicates hot plate temperature (°C) and stirring speed(s) for each position.
- Stir Trac stir control provides improved slow-speed stirring, consistent speed control and stronger magnetic coupling.
- 6 in. (15.2 cm) Teflon® coated remote temperature probe included.
- Cord retention bracket prevents electrical arching from a loose power cord connection.
- Solubility Studies.
- Enzymatic Studies.