Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Compact / Maxi Stainless Steel Top Stirrers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Compact and Maxi Stirrers are 100% maintenance- and wear-free, hermetically sealed units designed for challenging stirring environments.
- The Cimarec i Compact and Maxi series stirrers come standard with your choice of controller.
- With powerful magnets and no moving parts, these inductive-drive stirrers are designed to go into water baths and incubators.
- Outstanding mechanical, physical, thermal and chemical resistance.
- Large, flat, easy-to-clean work surfaces.
- Hermetically sealed housing resists dust and microorganisms.
- Chemical resistant stainless-steel housing.
- All models submersible for use in water baths up to 50°C.
- Operating conditions are -10°C to +56°C in air; 0°C to 50°C submerged in water.
- Protection class IP68.
- Link and Sync up to 8 compact stirrers or 4 Maxi stirrers using one controller with optional distributors and 50088137 compact stirrer or 50088127 Maxi stirrer.
Maxi Stirrer with External Control.
- Stir speeds up to 2000rpm.
- Stir volumes up to 5L.
- Adjustable power settings available on the Telemodul 20 C and Telemodul 40 C offer decreased power consumption and lower heat output.
Compact Stirrer with External Control.
- Stir speeds up to 1400rpm.
- Stir volumes up to 1.5L.
- Adjustable power settings available on the Telemodul 20 C offer decreased power consumption and lower heat output.
- Includes: Choose from three different control units (included with stirrer). Choose the standard Telemodul controller with its space-saving design, the Telemodul 20 C with microprocessor controls, adjustable power setting and programmability or the Telemodul 40 C with higher speeds, more power settings and PC control.
- Includes: 100-240V units contain a cord set with various plugs.
- Warranty: Five years.
- Certifications: CE.