Thermo Scientific Cimarec Biosystem Stainless Steel Top Stirrers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Cimarec Biosystem Stirrers offer gentle stirring and low heat output to protect sensitive cell cultures within CO2 incubators.
- Ideal for stirring thermally sensitive cultures including microcarrier cultures, culture broths and cell suspensions.
- Hermetically sealed housing resists microorganisms - separate external controller ensures that only the hermetically sealed stirrer is exposed to the CO2 environment.
- Heatless operation - protects thermal sensitive cell culture and will not compromise the incubator chamber conditions.
- Stainless-steel housing is easy to clean and resists aggressive media.
- Gradual low-shear acceleration on start-up.
- Controller has adjustable power settings that decrease power consumption and lower heat output.
- Smooth and even stirring as low as 5rpm.
- Single position stirrers have the power to stir up to 20L.
- Four-position stirrers can stir up to 5L per position.
- Operating conditions are -10° to +56°C at 100%RH.
- Protection class IP 68.
- Required Accessories: Biomodul 40 B control unit (sold separately).
- Warranty: Five years.