Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Mono / Maxi Direct Stainless Steel Top Stirrers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Mono and Maxi Direct Stirrers are 100% maintenance- and wear-free.
- Reliability, safety and performance for stirring applications.
- With powerful magnets and no moving parts, these inductive-drive stirrers are the perfect choice for your general lab needs.
- Large, flat, easy-to-clean work surfaces.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Gradual start acceleration is gentle and ensures optimum magnetic coupling.
- Adjustable power settings are separate from the speed control-decreasing power consumption and lowering heat output.
- Operating conditions are -10° to +40°C at 95%RH.
- Includes: 100-240V units contain a cord set with various plugs.
Mono Direct Stirrer.
- Easy-to-use rotary knob design.
- Rugged powder-coated stainless-steel housing.
- Stir speeds up to 1200rpm.
- Stir volumes up to 3L.
- IP32 protection rated.
Maxi Direct Stirrers.
- Precise microprocessor control with bright digital display.
- Easy-to-clean, chemical resistant, sealed stainless-steel housing.
- Easily recall last used settings.
- Smooth and even stirring as low as 80rpm.
- Stir speeds up to 2000rpm.
- Stir volumes up to 5L.
- IP64 protection rated; easily cleaned with running water.
- Warranty: Five years.
- Certifications: CE.