Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Telesystem Multipoint Stainless Steel Top Stirrers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Scientific Cimarec i Telesystem Multipoint Stirrers are designed for use with aggressive media, in high humidity environments.
- The Cimarec i Telesystem multipoint stirrers come with choice of controller.
- The stirrers are designed for integration with incubators and controlled climate chambers.
- All models submersible for use in water baths up to 50°C.
- Inductive drive ensures completely synchronized stirring at all positions.
- 6-, 15- or 60-position stirrers.
- Smooth and even stirring as low as 100rpm.
- Stir speeds up to 2000rpm.
- Stir volumes up to 2L per multipoint.
- External controllers decrease power consumption and lower heat output.
- Chemical resistant, sealed stainless-steel housing.
- Easy recall of last used settings.
- Operating conditions are -10° to +56°C at 100%RH in air; 0° to 50°C submerged in water.
- IP 68 protection; easily cleaned with running water.
- Includes: Cord set with various plugs and choice of controller: the Telemodul 20 C with microprocessor controls, adjustable power setting, and programmability or the Telemodul 40 C with higher speeds, more power settings, and PC control.
- Warranty: Five years.
- Certifications: CE.