Lab-Line MaxQ 6000 Incubated / Refrigerated Stackable Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Large Chamber Will Accommodate Flasks Up To Six Liters
- Available in incubated or refrigerated models.
- Units can be used on the bench or stacked two high.
- Two adjustable height shelves provide added storage for samples.
- Large viewing window and internal light offer sample visibility.
- View temperature, speed and time simultaneously on three separate displays.
- Five year warranty on parts, one year labor and LIFETIME on mechanism.
- Choose from two temperature ranges to fulfill a variety of molecular biology, protein expression, or plasmid purification studies.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel chamber accommodates a variety of available 18 x 18” (46 x 46 cm) universal and dedicated platforms for greater versatility.
- Large viewing window and internal light allow sample visibility minimizing the need to open the door.
- Units can be stacked two high on the floor for space savings.
- Supplied with two adjustable height perforated stainless steel shelves for added storage for incubating plates and other samples.
- Durable powder-coated, cold-rolled steel exterior construction.
Digital Operating System
- Shakers feature a triple eccentric drive that handles heavy workloads, provides uniform agitation and enables continuous 24-hour operation even at high speeds.
- Precisely monitor and control chamber temperature over complete range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37° C with PID temperature controller.
- Solid state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm, and continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes.
- Displayed time counts up during continuous operation and down during timed runs.
- View speed, operating time and temperature simultaneously on three individual LED displays which helps minimize errors in establishing running conditions.
- Visual/audible signals alert you to temperature deviations.
- Heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of set point.
- Shaker shut down and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed preventing shaker from walking.
- User adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital hand held tachometer where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected due to an unbalanced load.
- Visual/audible alarm signal until condition is corrected.
- Soft start feature eliminates splashing of vessel contents, wetting of flask closure, and helps prevent sudden starts and stops.
- Set point retention retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed, time and temperature.
- Monitor temperature with built-in recorder jack for output (10mv/C) to chart recorders for a permanent record.
- Over temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Safety interlock stops shaking motion when the door is open.
- Bacterial suspensions.
- Solubility studies.
- Diagnostic test.
- Extraction procedures.
- Washing procedures.
- General mixing.
- Protein expression.
- Staining and destaining.
- Plasmid purification