Lab-Line MaxQ 7000 Benchtop Water Bath Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Easy Front Access Drain System with Quick Disconnect!
- Exceptionally precise temperature control.
- Low level water alarm alerts operator.
- Temperature range of 5°C above ambient to 90°C provides wide variety of applications.
- Choose between analog and digital operating systems.
- Five year warranty on parts, one year labor and LIFETIME on drive mechanism.
- Easy access drain system with quick disconnect is located in the front of the cabinet for convenience in draining and disinfecting the system.
- Minimize splashing and turbulence in the chamber with twin baffles even at high speeds.
- Prevent heat loss and minimize evaporation with the use of optional covers.
- Optional cooling coil extends the range of applications to near and below ambient.
- Shakers feature a triple eccentric drive that handles heavy workloads, provides uniform agitation and enables continuous 24-hour operation even at high speeds.
- Water bath temperature is monitored and controlled over the entire range with accuracy of ±0.2°C at 37°C in flask with PID temperature controller.
Analog Operating System
- DC motor and variable speed control from 40 to 400 rpm, controlled by a rotary dial.
- Integrated tachometer monitors and displays speed in rpm to guarantee an accurate setting.
- Easy-to-read LED digital display shows temperature.
- Operate shaker in continuous mode or set timer from 1 to 60 minutes for time studies.
Digital Operating System
- Solid state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm, and continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes.
- Displayed time counts up during continuous operation and down during timed runs.
- View speed, operating time and temperature simultaneously on three individual LED displays which helps minimize errors in establishing running conditions.
- Visual/audible signals alert you to temperature deviations and low water levels.
- Heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of setpoint.
- Shaker shut down and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed prevents shaker from walking.
- User adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital hand held tachometer where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected due to unbalanced load.
- Visual/audible alarm signal until condition is corrected.
- Soft start feature eliminates splashing of vessel contents, wetting of flask closure, and helps prevent sudden starts and stops.
- Power interruptions will not alter results due to set point retention that retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed, time and temperature.
- Monitor temperature with built-in recorder jack for output to chart recorders for a permanent record.
- Over temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Cell cultures.
- Bacterial suspensions.
- Solubility studies.
- Extraction procedures.
- Diagnostic tests.
- Washing procedures.
- General Mixing.