Lab-Line Cel-Gro Tissue Culture Rotators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Optimal Culture Results!
- Gentle rotating motion mixes the contents of test tubes.
- Available in single or dual drum configuration with adjustable drum angle.
- Choose from fixed or adjustable speed.
- Brushless motor requires no maintenance.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Powder coated stainless steel outer body construction for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Drums can be lifted off rotors without interrupting operation of unit.
- Adjusting screw on unit base varies angle of elevation.
- Model 1640 holds one drum.
- Model 1645 holds two drums.
- Variable speed and adjustable angle rotation for optimum culture results in such applications as growth of tissues and viruses, hormone production from selected tissues, sample testing for the presence of viruses and cytotoxicity assays.
- Pilot light indicates when unit is on.
- Operates in standard incubators for cultivation under controlled temperature conditions up to 40°C and humidity conditions from 20 to 80% non-condensing.
For a complete system order: Rotator body + Drum
- Drums sold separately (1647Q, 1648Q, 1651Q).
- Required Accessories: Single-drum model requires one drum, dual-drum model requires two drums, sold separately.
- Warranty: 90 days labor, one year parts.
- Certifications: 120V models are cCSAus approved.