Lab-Line Air-Jacketed Compact Automatic CO2 Incubators
from Barnstead International
Advanced CO2 Control in an Ultra Compact Package!
- Exclusive SMARTGAS system for accurate CO2 control.
- Security password protection of set points avoids unintended changes.
- Thermal conductivity (TC) CO2 sensor for constant temperature and humidity applications.
- Stainless steel chamber is easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Exclusive SMARTGAS system for accurate CO2 control and faster recovery to optimize growth of bacterial and animal cell cultures.
- Easy to read LED display of temperature and CO2 for convenient monitoring.
- Convenient soft-touch keypad makes adjustment of parameters fast and simple.
- Heated door keeps inner glass door free of condensation for improved viewing of cultures.
- Corrosion-resistant seamless stainless steel chamber.
- Nonvolatile memory retains set points in the event of power or failure.
- Compact size conserves valuable lab space.
- Two shelves are supplied standard; chambers can accommodate five.
- Shelves hold approximately twenty-two 3-1/2" (8.9 cm) petri dishes or twenty-four 75 cm2 tissue culture flasks.
- Optional CO2 exchange switches automatically from empty to full tanks.
- Microprocessor controlled temperature range - 5°C above ambient to 60°C with ±0.1°C control, ±0.25°C uniformity.
- CO2 concentration from 0-20%, ±0.1% control as monitored by a thermal conductivity sensor.
- Audible and visual alarms indicate temperature deviations of ±1°C or more, CO2 concentration deviations of 1% or greater, or when incubator door has been left open for more than five minutes.
- Security password protection software can be activated so that only authorized personnel can change CO2 and temperature set points.
- CO2 recovery time to 5% CO2 (98% of set value) after 30 second door opening at 37°C is 7 minutes.
- Independent hydraulic high limit thermostat protects cultures in the event of over temperature conditions.
- Built-in RS232 port outputs temperature and CO2 data.
- Sample port on control panel allows CO2 testing with FYRITEm analyzer.