Precision High-Performance Gravity Convection Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Featuring advanced microprocessor controls, our Precision high-performance incubators are available with mechanical or gravity convection for your most important applications that require excellent temperature distribution or gentle sample incubation and handling between 5°C above ambient to 75°C..
Choice of Mechanical or Gravity Convection
- Gravity convection offers safe incubation with reduced air changes, minimizing drying-out of samples while providing a stable environment.
Advanced Microprocessor Controls
- Sophisticated microprocessor controls feature easy-to-view digital LED readout and reliable temperature control.
- Fixed setpoints on control panel eliminate the need for tuning and offset feature enables easy calibration.
- Temperature is displayed on large, three-character screen and can be easily set from 5°C above ambient to 75°C in 0.1°C increments using touch-sensitive arrow keys.
- Built-in safety back-up maintains control at 3°C above setpoint if primary heater control fails.
- Visual alarm indicates when temperature exceeds 3°C setpoint.
- Silicone gasket on outer door and 3” thick fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss and ensures excellent temperature uniformity.
- Circuit breaker protects against power surges.
Simplicity and Flexibility
- Inner glass door permits viewing of samples without disturbing the chamber environment.
- Internal electrical outlet allows operation of a shaker, stirrer or other lab apparatus.
Durable and Robust
- Cabinet has durable, enamel-coated steel exterior.
- Interior chamber features easy-to-clean stainless steel.
- Low-watt density heater elements are designed for long life and energy efficiency.
Gravity Convection Models
- Three stackable, table-top units.
- Outer door opens to 180° for unhindered access.
- Choice of 120 V and 240 V versions.
- Electrical outlet in all models.