Heratherm General Gravity Convection Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Intelligent design for improved results & easy to use interface.
- Designed for your routine applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Thermo Scientific* Heratherm Genereal Protocal Microbiological incubators are ideally suited for routine applications, with sample safety in mind.
- The Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out.
- Temperature range from ambient +5° to 75°C.
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6°C (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.2°C (measured at 37 °C).
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Ordering Alerts: Availability may vary by country.
- Warranty: 2 years (parts and labor).
- Certifications: cCSAus (120V, 50/60Hz models) and CE (230V, 50/60Hz models).