Lab-Line Hybridization Incubators
from Barnstead International
Productivity and Control Beyond Compare!
- Requires less probe, producing a better signal at a lower cost.
- Temperature deviation indicator allows monitoring of temperature range so procedures are not compromised.
- Broad temperature range from 7°C above ambient to 85°C.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Actual temperature and set points digitally displayed.
- Tempered low-beta-emission glass door allows viewing of hybridization tubes without disturbing chamber atmosphere.
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant drip tray and carousel are easily removed for thorough cleaning and decontamination.
- Carousel is designed to be offset to allow uniform coating of membrane with hybridization solution resulting in sharp bands.
- Jog setting allows the carousel to advance for easy loading and unloading of hybridization tubes.
- High temperature safety protects samples by preventing temperature from exceeding high limit.
- Simple menu option allows access to temperature deviation during a run to make sure hybridization protocol is not compromised.
- User calibratable temperature offset permits manual adjustment of temperature so that the display matches the actual temperature.
- All models feature a durable, painted steel exterior with stainless steel interior.
- Stainless steel drip tray and carousel are included with all units.
- Optional carousel is available to hold 70mm ID x 300mm long tubes.
- Small and medium sized units can be stacked with the accessory stacking plate to save space.
- Optional undercounter mounting bracket is available for the small unit.
- Choice of three sizes for various workloads.
- Gentle-clip bottle clamps guarantee bottle alignment.
- Precise microprocessor-based PID temperature control from 7°C above ambient to 85°C with 0.1°C resolution.
- Forced-air circulation maintains excellent temperature uniformity of ±0.5°C at 55°C in chamber or ±0.25°C sample to sample.
- Heat up time is ambient to 65°C within less than 20 minutes.
- Recovery time at 37°C with door opened 30 seconds is less than 2 minutes.
- Variable speed control from less than 5 to 15 rpm within ±1 rpm for uniform distribution of solutions and complete wetting of membrane.
- All models are supplied with a carousel that accommodates tubes ranging in size from 35mm ID x 100mm to 300mm long.
- Carousel is equipped with Gentle-Clip tube grips that hold tubes securely, yet are easy to open for easy loading and unloading.
- Dual chamber includes two carousels.
- Northern (RNA) blots.
- Southern (DNA) blots.
- Western (Protein) blots.