Lab-Line MaxQ 4000 Incubated / Refrigerated Benchtop Shakers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Combines Incubated/Refrigerated Temperatures with Orbital Shaker
- Choose between analog and digital operating systems.
- View speed, time and temperature simultaneously.
- Spacious chamber holds six two liters flasks.
- Clear lid allows sample viewing without disturbing chamber atmosphere.
- 5 year warranty on parts, one year labor and LIFETIME on mechanism.
- Choose from three temperature ranges to fulfill a variety of molecular biology, protein expression, and plasmid purification studies.
- Clear lid allows you to view samples without disturbing internal temperature.
- Optional gassing manifold permits introduction of CO2 into chamber.
- Shakers feature a triple eccentric drive that handles heavy workloads, provides uniform agitation and enables continuous 24-hour operation even at high speeds.
- Precisely monitor and control chamber temperature over complete range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37° C with PID temperature controller.
Analog Operating System
- DC motor and variable speed control from 40 to 400 rpm, controlled by a rotary dial.
- Integrated tachometer monitors and displays speed in rpm to guarantee an accurate setting.
- Easy-to-read LED digital display shows temperature.
- Operate shaker in continuous mode or set timer from 1 to 60 minutes for time studies.
Digital Operating System
- Solid state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500 rpm, and continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hour up to 999 hours or 0.1 minute to 999 minutes.
- Displayed time counts up during continuous operation and down during timed runs.
- View speed, operating time and temperature simultaneously on 3 individual LED displays which helps minimize errors in establishing running conditions.
- Visual/audible signals alert you to temperature deviations.
- Heat turns off if temperature deviates ±1°C of set point.
- Shaker shut down and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed preventing shaker from walking.
- User adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital hand held tachometer where verification is required and protocols can be standardized.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected due to an unbalanced load.
- Visual/audible alarm signal until condition is corrected.
- Soft start feature eliminates splashing of vessel contents, wetting of flask closure, and helps prevent sudden starts and stops.
- Set point retention retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed, time and temperature.
- Monitor temperature with built-in recorder jack for output to chart recorders for a permanent record.
- Over temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Safety interlock stops platform motion when the lid is open.
- Cell cultures.
- Solubility studies.
- Protein expression.
- Extraction procedures.
- Diagnostic tests.
- Plasmid purification.
- General mixing.
- Bacterial suspensions.
- Staining & de-staining.
- Washing procedures.