Heratherm Advanced Dual Convection Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Intelligent design for improved results & advanced temperature performance.
- Thermo Scientific* Heratherm Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators include innovative dual convection technology with excellent temperature performance, providing an optimal sample environment.
- Heratherm Advanced Protocol microbiological incubators provide unsurpassed temperature performance-the flexible tool in the lab to be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatility-fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON/OFF cycles.
- Internal socket allows the use of equipment, such as shakers or stirrers, inside the unit.
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304).
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C-suitable for drying applications.
- Temperature uniformity of +/- 0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and +/- 0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Ordering Alerts: Availability may vary by country.
- Warranty: 2 years (parts and labor).
- Certifications: cCSAus (120V, 50/60Hz models) and CE (230V, 50/60Hz models).