Heratherm Advanced Security Dual Convection Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Intelligent design for improved results, superior sample protection, 140°C decontamination.
- Thermo Scientific* Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security Microbiological Incubators include a unique 140°C decontamination routine, providing outstanding safety for samples.
- Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security incubators incorporate additional safety features for ultimate sample protection: Lockable incubator door for restricted access, an alarm sounds if the door is left open accidently, and an automatic over- and under- temperature alarm. Models are available with a stainless-steel exterior, offering an easy to clean, robust and corrosion-resistant surface that meets demanding needs in pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories.
- Dual convection for application versatility-fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON/OFF cycles.
- Easy to clean, stainless-steel interior (AISI 304).
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C-suitable for drying application.
- Temperature uniformity of +/-0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and 0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display.
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- 140°C decontamination cycle.
- At 140°C contaminating microorganisms are reduced to a minimum - comparable to sterilization - within a six hour heating cycle.
- No need for separate autoclaving of internal fittings.
- Certified by an accredited microbiological institute.
- Ordering Alerts: Availability may vary by country.
- Warranty: 2 years (parts and labor).
- Certifications: cCSAus (120V, 50/60Hz units) and CE (230V, 50/60Hz units).