BriskHeat CTL Cut-to-Length Silicone Rubber Heating Tapes
from BriskHeat Corp.
- Well suited for pipeline tracing.
- Can be cut-to-length at job site.
- Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Maximum exposure temperature: 450°F (232°C).
- Silicone rubber extruded outer sheath.
- Fiberglass knitted and braided heating element construction.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility.
- Nominal watts per square inch (square mm): varies with length.
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces.
- Termination kits required.
- Temperature controller required.
- Cut-to-length heating tape is a series heating element design; wattages and amperages vary with the tape length.
- To determine the actual wattage output for a given length, follow the steps in the Cut-to-length application guide.