BriskHeat GCW / HCW Gas Cylinder Warmers
from BriskHeat Corp.
Full surface coverage.
- Improves process control and reduces wasted gas that has condensed.
- Creates convection current.
- Increases pressure inside cylinder.
- Gases known to benefit from this process:
- SF6, Propane, Nitrogen, Oxygen, BCl3, WF6, and HF.
- Fits most gas cylinders.
- Insulation reduces heat loss.
- Models for hazardous locations.
- Class I Division 1 Groups B, C and D.
- ATEX II 2G EEx de IIB T6.
- Self-regulating grounded heating element.
- Total watts: up to 150.
- 150°F (66°C) maximum exposure temperature on heating surface.
- Available in 120 and 240 VAC.
- Frequency range: 50-60Hz.
- Insulation thickness:
- Sides: 2.0" (51mm).
- Top: 0.5" (13mm).
- Ambient temperature range: 30° to 95°F (-1° to 35°C).
- Closure: hook and loop fastener like VELCRO®:
- Moisture and oil resistant.
- Capable of being used outdoors.
- Power lead type.
- Ordinary location model: SJOW cord.
- Hazardous location models: Teck 90 cable.
- Power lead length: 10 feet (3m).
- Optional cylinder base insulation pad and valve cover to further reduce heat loss.