BriskHeat SLMCAB Mid-Temperature Self-Regulating Heating Cables
from BriskHeat Corp.
Safe to overlap and insulate.
- Ideal for pipe tracing, freeze protection, and mid-temperature process maintenance applications up to 250°F (120°C).
- Self-limiting: Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature.
- Can be cut-to-length and terminated in the field.
- No temperature controller is required: If a specific process temperature is needed, a temperature controller is required.
- Continuous maintenance temperature: 250°F (120°C).
- Intermittent exposure temperature: 366°F (185°C).
- 5, 10, or 15 watts/ft.
- Supply voltages: 110 - 120VAC or 208 - 277VAC.
- Moisture, chemical, and flame resistant.
- 16AWG bus wires.
- Tinned copper braid resistance: 0.003 ohms/ft.
- T-Rating: T3: Electrical equipment T-rating codes define the maximum surface temperature that equipment will reach. It is used in hazardous (classified) area applications.