BriskHeat TOTE Wrap-around Tote Tank / Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Heaters
from BriskHeat Corp.
Designed for caged, plastic, or metal tote tanks / Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs).
- Speed up the flow of slow moving and uncooperative contents such as honey, molasses, lube oil, and more!
- Non-evasive: Does not contaminate or scorch your product.
- Two separate heat zones allow you to adjust heater output when content levels lower.
- CE 73/23/EEC.
- Full coverage plug and play system.
- Fits any tote tank width from 40" x 40" (1016mm x 1016mm) to 48" x 48" (1219mm x 1219mm).
- Three standard height sizes: 36" (914mm), 42" (1067mm), 48" (1220mm).
- Two separate heat zones (top and bottom).
- Adjustable thermostat: 50 -160°F (10 -71°C): If precise temperature control is required for your application, please contact us or your local distributor for application assistance and product solutions.
- Built-in manual reset high-limit safety thermostat set at 195°F (91°C) for each heat zone.
- Attachment method: adjustable nylon straps with buckles (Two across the top and three around the tank).
- Silicone impregnated cloth facing and liner.
- 1/4" (6mm) fiberglass insulation.
- "Mouse-hole" designed for spigot.
- Patented ground for your safety meets NEC 427.23.
- High Wattage:.
- 120VAC =1440 watts.
- 240VAC=2880 watts.
- Power cord 6 feet (1.8m) long with standard 3-prong power plug.
- 120VAC = NEMA 5-15.
- 240VAC = NEMA 6-15.
- Optional insulated top cover [reduces heat loss and accelerates heat-up].