BriskHeat SLCAB Self-Regulating Heating Cables
from BriskHeat Corp.
Can be cut-to-length and terminated in the field.
- Ideal for pipe tracing, freeze protection, and low temperature process maintenance applications up to 150°F (66°C).
- Self-limiting: Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface temperature.
- Safe to overlap and insulate.
- No temperature controller is required: 2E approved for 3 watts/ft and 5 watts/ft only.
- If a specific process temperature is needed, a temperature controller is required.
- Continuous maintenance temperature: 150°F (66°C).
- Intermittent exposure temperature: 185°F (85°C).
- 3, 5, 8, or 10 watts/ft.
- Supply voltages: 110 - 120VAC or 208 - 277VAC.
- Moisture, chemical, and flame resistant.
- 16AWG bus wires.
- Braid resistance:
- Tinned copper: 0.003 ohms/ft.
- Stainless steel: 0.125 ohms/ft.
- T-Rating: Electrical equipment T-rating codes define the maximum surface temperature that equipment will reach. It is used in hazardous (classified) area applications. Approvals valid only when used with appropriate heating cable and installation accessories, and installed in accordance with all applicable instructions, codes, and regulations.
- -T6: 3, 5, and 8 watts/ft.
- -T5: 10 watts/ft.