BriskHeat SREH Enclosure/Control Panel Heaters
from BriskHeat Corp.
Traffic signal control boxes.
- Prevents condensation or freezing of electronics located within enclosures and control panels.
- Automated teller machines.
- Control panels.
- Switch gears.
- Outdoor electrical power enclosures.
- Easy-to-install mounting plate.
- Air sensing thermostat option.
- CE 73/23/EEC.
- Uniform, multi-stranded heating element is laminated between two layers of 15mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Small footprint: 7/8" (22mm) thick with thermostat option.
- Exposure temperature range: -60°F to 450°F (-51°C to 232°C).
- Aluminum mounting plate comes with two 7/16" (11mm) holes for mounting.
- Mount either verically or horizontally.
- Optimal control acheived by mounting vertically.
- Operating voltage: 120VAC. Other voltages available upon request.
- 48"(1219mm)TEFLON® extruded leads.
- Dielectric strength: over 2000 volts.
- Moisture, chemical, and radiation resistant.
- Requires external temperature control when ordered without thermostat.
- TEFLON® is a registered Trademark of DuPont used under license.