BriskHeat TTH Caged Tote Tank / Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Silicone Rubber Heaters / Control
from BriskHeat Corp.
Easy-to-use and accurate digital temperature control.
- Ideal for a wide range of outdoor and indoor caged tote tank / IBC heating applications.
- Quick heat-up time due to direct surface contact underneath plastic bladder.
- Non-invasive heat: Does not contaminate or scorch your product.
- Includes outdoor-use digital temperature control and IBC heating pad. Easy plug-and-play connections.
- Set-point range: 0 to 175°F (0 to 80°C).
- Multi-stranded heating element is uniformily placed to maximize heat distribution.
- Heating element is laminated between two extra thick layers of 20mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Type K thermocouple built-into IBC heating pad.
- Moisture and chemical resistant silicone rubber heating pad.
- Weight-absorbant 1/2" (13mm) thick foam pad.
- 180°F (82°C) maximum exposure temperature.
- Silicone rubber power leads 6 feet (1.8m) long with IP-67 four-pin (NEMA 6P equivilent) output receptacle.
- Temperature control input power cord is 6 feet (1.8m) long with standard three-prong plug.
- Power cord 6 feet (1.8m) long:
- 120VAC: NEMA 5-15.
- 240VAC: NEMA 6-15.
- Audible alarm.
- TTH Tote Tank Silicone Rubber Heating Pad: Installs underneath bladder.
- TTD Outdoor-Use Digital On/Off Temperature Controller: Mounts easily to cage.