BriskHeat XtremeFLEX BW0 High Temperature Standard Insulated Heating Tapes
from BriskHeat Corp.
- The flexible design and high temperature capability of XtremeFLEX* Heating Tapes and Cords provides an ideal solution.
- Heating tapes and cords can be used on any surface or body requiring fast and efficient direct contact heating, up to temperatures of 1400°F (760°C).
The BriskHeat* Difference.
- High Temperatures and Watt Densities.
- Rapid thermal response.
- Up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Up to 13 watts/in² (0.020 watts/mm²).
- Extremely Flexible.
- Ideal for Short Runs.
- Rugged and Durable.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire.
- Serpentine woven heating element.
- Moisture and chemical resistance with silcone rubber sheath.
- High temperatures and rapid thermal response. Maximum exposure temperatures up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Perfect for a wide range of applications including heating laboratory apparatus, glass, temporary heat, and more!
- Exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Wide range of sizes.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for easy installation.
- High temperature Samox knitted and braided construction.
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility.
- Power density: 13.1 watts/in2 (0.020 watts/mm²).
- Suitable for non-conductive electrical surfaces only.
- 24" (610mm) power leads with:.
- 120VAC: Separable standard 2-prong power plug (NEMA 1-15).
- 240VAC: Bare wire connection.
- Temperature controller required.
- Viscosity and temperature control.
- Freeze protection.
- Integrally heated tools.
- Gas tubing.
- Laboratory apparatus.
- Plastic bending.
- External heating of dies and tools.
- Temporary heat.
- Hopper throat heater.