BriskHeat Hazardous-Area Rated DHCX Drum Heaters
from BriskHeat Corp.
Moisture and chemical resistant.
- Exclusive hazardous-area approval.
- FM approved Class I Division 2 Groups A* , B, C, and D Class II Division 2 Groups F and G.
- Dual set-point NEMA 7 temperature controller connected to a high temperature limit indicator light.
- Exceptional 8" (203mm) coverage area.
- Superior durability and flexibility.
- Patented grounded heating element meets NEC 427.23.
- only for drum heater without NEMA 7 temperature controller. Contact factory for more information.
- 8" (203mm) wide band.
- High-limit thermostat designed to keep heater below NEC article 500 T-rating.
- Power density: 2.5 watts/in2 (.004 watts/mm²).
- Heating element is laminated between two layers of 23mil and two layers of 25mil fiberglass reinforced silicone rubber.
- Nominal silicone rubber density of 26 oz/yd2 (881 grams/m2) per layer.
- Attached adjustable dual set-point NEMA 7 temperature controller with power cord 6 feet (1.8) long. One set-point is set at a high temperature limit and connected to read indicator light.
- Blanket leads 6 feet (1.8m)long for NEMA 7 controller; 1 foot (0.3M) without controller.
- Leads from blanket to controller are enclosed in a liquid tight conduit.
- 392°F (200°C) maximum exposure temperature on heating surface.
- Designed for use on metal drums.