BriskHeat HTC / HWC Heating Cords
from BriskHeat Corp.
High temperatures and rapid thermal response.
- Designed for use on small tubes, vessels, or any application where space is limited.
- Can be wrapped around objects as small as 1/8” (3mm) diameter.
- Exceptional flexibility.
- Rapid thermal response.
- Exceptional durability: excellent for laboratory, production, or maintenance applications.
- 3/16” (4.8mm) diameter heating cord.
- Maximum exposure temperature:
- HTC series: 900°F (482°C).
- HWC series: 1400°F (760°C).
- HTC series: Double braided fiberglassouter sheath.
- HWC series: Double braided high temperature Samox fiberglassouter sheath.
- Power density:
- HTC series: 21 watts/ft (68 watts/m).
- HWC series: 60 watts/ft (196 watts/m).
- Suitable for electrically conductive surfaces.
- 2 to 6ft (0.6 to 1.8m) long power leads.
- 120VAC: separable molded plug.
- 240VAC: bare wire connection.
- Includes high-temperature tie-downs for easy installation.