Thermolyne Laminated Silicone Rubber Heating Mats
from Barnstead International
- Silicone rubber laminated.
- Resistant to moisture, weather, ozone gases and most chemicals.
- Available with pressure sensitive back.
- Designed for special laboratory heating applications requiring temperature uniformity under changing ambient conditions.
- Mats and blankets are silicone rubber laminated, resistant to moisture, weather, most chemicals, and ozone gases.
- Suitable for direct contact on conductive surfaces.
- Easily applied to clean, dry surfaces or vessels with Thermolyne’s special adhesive tapes or cement.
- May be ordered with pressure sensitive adhesive for quick-and-easy permanent attachment.
- Temperature may be verified using a Thermolyne Digital Pyrometer, Type PM20700.
- Warming of tanks and vessels.
- Warming of surfaces: platens, hot plates, food, chocolate, preheating of moulds, trays, tables and plastics.
- Warming of enclosures: Instrument packages, electrical cabinets, incubators, curing and drying ovens, food cabinets, freeze dryers, de-icing.