Owl A2 Large Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The system with the most flexible sample options.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 20 x 25 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 28 x 32.50 x 11 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 2.3 L.
- Our Owl A2 Large Gel System is a simple, convenient and fast system for detailed DNA/RNA analysis on multiple samples.
- This system offers the widest variety of comb options and when used with a wall comb you can cast varying length gels to conserve agarose.
- Our Owl A2 Large Gel System incorporates Owl’s end gate casting system design.
- Each side of the UVT gel tray is fitted with a gasketed end gate which provides a leakproof seal without tape.
- Built in leveling ensures the casting of flat, uniformly thick gels.
- Sample loading is greatly enhanced using micro well pipette format combs (and a multichannel pipette) engineered specifically for use with this system.
- Using these combs and a multichannel pipette, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time.
- Sample loading with a multichannel pipette speeds transfer and reduces the chance of sample order error.
- Comb slots on the UVT gel tray are positioned so that you can arrange two, three or four sample sets to run equal lengths on the same gel.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber.
- Three Point Leveling Base.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray with Gasketed End Gates.
- 3 Combs: 16, 24, & 36 Well 1.5 mm Thick.
- Includes: Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, UVT gel tray, gasketed end gates, three combs (16, 24 and 36-well), 1.5mm thick.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.