Owl A2-OK Multiple Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The best system for teaching students.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 7 x 8 cm (6).
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 28 x 37.50 x 10 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 2.3 L.
- Our Owl A2-OK Multiple Gel System is ideal for teaching labs or labs that need to run multiple gels simultaneously.
- Up to 6 mini gels (W x L) 7 x 8 cm can be run on this versatile system. 1 teacher can instruct up to 12 students with 1 system and only 1 power supply.
- Along with optional combs the system can screen up to 144 samples at once (120 with supplied combs).
- Our Owl EasyCast design allows the casting of gels without tape or plugs.
- U.V. transmissible (UVT) gel trays may be placed directly on the transilluminator for photodocumentation.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber with Three Point Leveling Base.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- 6 EasyCast U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gasketed Gel Trays.
- 12 Combs: 10 Well 1.0/1.5 mm Thick, Double Sided.
- 2 External Multiple Gel Casters.
- Gel Tray Holder.
- Includes: Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base; SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads; Six EasyCast UVT gasketed gel trays; Twelve 10-well, double-sided combs, 1.0/1.5mm thick; Two external multiple gel casters; Gel tray holder.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.