Owl A5 Large Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems with Built-In Recirculation
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ideal system for high resolution genomic applications.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 20 x 25 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 28 x 38 x 15 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 2.0 L.
- Our Owl A5 Large Gel System with Built-In Recirculation offers convenience and versatility.
- The recirculation system prevents formation of pH and ionic gradients for high resolution and uniform reproducible results.
- The system is ideal for long runs, multiple sample sets or RNA gels.
- The system also delivers clear results for samples run over long time periods.
- It also eliminates uneven migration, band distortion or disassociation of pH dependent glyoxylated RNA molecules that can result when ionic depletion occurs.
- Because the recirculation system is built right into the buffer chamber, no external pumps, tubing or stir bars are required.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber with Three Point Leveling Base.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray with Gasketed End Gates.
- 3 Combs: 16, 24, & 36 Well 1.5 mm Thick.
- Includes: Large gel system that consists of buffer chamber with three-point leveling base, Supersafe lid with attached power supply leads, UVT gel tray with gasketed end gates, as well as 16-, 24-, and 36-well, 1.5m thick combs.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.