Owl A6 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Great for high throughput laboratories.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 23 x 25 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 38 x 35 x 11 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 3000 ml.
- Our Owl A6 Wide Gel System offers a simple, convenient and fast method for screening multiple samples on a single agarose gel. 25 to 500 samples can be run simultaneously on one gel; producing clear, tight banding patterns with no "smiling".
- Our Owl A6 Wide Gel System incorporates Owl’s end gate casting design.
- Each side of the UVT gel tray is fitted with gasketed end gates which provide a leakproof seal without tape.
- Built in leveling ensures the casting of flat, uniformly thick gels.
- Sample loading is greatly enhanced using micro well pipette format combs (and a multichannel pipette) engineered specifically for use with this system.
- Using these combs and a multichannel pipette, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time.
- Sample loading with a multichannel pipette speeds up transfer and reduces the chance of sample order error.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber with Three Point Leveling Base.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray with Gasketed End Gates.
- 4 Combs: (2) 25 Well and (2) 50 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Includes: Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, UVT gel tray with gasketed end gates, four combs (two 25-well and two 50-well, 1.5mm thick).
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.