Owl A1 Large Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The most practical large format system.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 13 x 25 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 21.50 x 32.50 x 11 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 1.6 L.
- Our Owl A1 Large Gel System has the smallest footprint of a large format device giving you a space saving device for your extended runs.
- This system is ideal for detailed RNA/DNA analysis.
- The unit runs from 8 to 100 samples on 1 gel.
- A wall comb is available for running shorter gels and conserving agarose.
- A programmable power inverter may be used for field reversal electrophoresis.
- The system incorporates Owl’s end gate gel casting system.
- The UVT gel tray incorporates gasketed end gates which provide a leakproof seal without tape.
- Built in leveling ensures the casting of flat, uniformly thick gels.
- Sample loading is greatly enhanced using micro well pipette format combs (and a multichannel pipette) engineered specifically for use with this system.
- Using these combs and a multichannel pipette, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time.
- Sample loading with a multichannel pipette speed transfer and reduces chance of sample order error.
- Comb slots on the UVT gel tray are positioned so you can arrange up to 10 sample sets on the same gel.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber with Three Point Leveling Base.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray with Gasketed End Gates.
- 3 Combs: 12, 16, and 20 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Includes: Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, UVT gel tray, gasketed end gates, three combs (12, 16 and 20-well), 1.5mm thick.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.