Owl A3-1 Wide Gel Horizontal Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Largest system available - great for plant genomics.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 23 x 40 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L x H) 32 x 53 x 11 cm.
- Running Buffer Volume: 4.5 L.
- Our Owl A3-1 Wide Gel System can run from 25 to 600 samples on one gel.
- The gel can be cast in varying lengths to help conserve agarose when fewer samples need to be run utilizing a wall comb.
- This unit comes with built in buffer exchange ports to allow for buffer recirculation on extended runs, if needed.
- The large number of comb slots gives you sample and resolving distance flexibility.
- Our Owl A3-1 Wide Gel System incorporates Owl’s end gate gel casting system.
- The UVT gel tray incorporates gasketed end gates which provide a leakproof seal without tape.
- Built in leveling ensures the casting of flat, uniformly thick gels.
- Sample loading is greatly enhanced using micro well pipette format combs (and a multichannel pipette) engineered specifically for use with this system.
- Using these combs and a multichannel pipette, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, 8 or 12 at a time.
- Sample loading with a multichannel pipette speed transfer and reduces chance of sample order error.
Complete System Includes:
- Buffer Chamber with Three Point Leveling Base.
- SuperSafe Lid with Attached Power Supply Leads.
- U.V. Transmissible (UVT) Gel Tray with Gasketed End Gates.
- 4 Combs: (2) 25 Well and (2) 50 Well, 1.5 mm Thick.
- Built in Buffer Exchange Ports.
- Includes: Buffer chamber with three-point leveling base, SuperSafe* lid with attached power supply leads, UVT gel tray, four combs (two 25- and two 50-well), built-in buffer exchange ports and bubble level.
- Warranty: Three years.
- Certifications: CE marked.